DELIVERYto 90 minutes
ORDERS24 hours a day
(+420) 777 993 360HOTLINE
We accept VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard and Maestro. Issuing banks allow the use of embossed (relief) cards. The use of electronic cards VISA Electron and Maestro is only possible if it allows your issuing bank.
Furthermore, some banks issue virtual cards, which are designed exclusively for purchase on the Internet.
INQUIRE WITH YOUR BANK OF THE POSSIBILITY OF USING YOUR CARD FOR PAYMENT ON THE INTERNET.
PAYMENT CARD FOR kytice-EXPRES.CZ'S WORTH
- unlike COD payment card is free of charge
- safe and convenient way to shop
- at the time of taking the goods do not have to carry cash.
PAYMENT CARD IS SAFE
- when accepting credit cards, we use 3D-Secure solution - the latest application card associations Visa and MasterCard to allow secure credit card payments on the internet
- data from your card directly to the bank
- None of our employees has access to your credit card
- data transfer takes place via a secure HTTPS protocol, which encrypts the information
What cards we accept?
- VISA Electron
- Maestro (if your issuing bank ranked in the 3D-Secure)
HOW TO OUR PAY?
- If you decide for selected goods / services to credit card payment, select the type of credit card. You will then be redirected to our processing bank that asks for information about the card: credit card number, card expiration date, and CVV2/CVC2 - last three digits printed on the signature strip of your card.
- This information directly to the payment page processing bank to ensure indecipherable encrypted data transfer us only about the result of the authorization and gives instruction to the checkout. This method prevents misuse of your credit card subject, from which you are purchasing goods and free transfer of unprotected data on the public network.
- Result of the transaction you are notified by e-mail.
- The presence of logos Verified by Visa card association Visa and MasterCard Secure Code of card association MasterCard guarantees safe payment in our online store.
If problems occurred during payment, it could be for the following reasons:
- credit card details were not entered correctly
- on your account, you do not have enough money or you have exceeded the limit for internet transactions
- Your card is not enabled for internet transactions. In this case, you need to contact your bank.